Our Commitment to Your Health
At all Perry’s restaurants, the health, well-being and safety of our guests, employees and our communities is of our utmost concern and always at the core of our mission. This responsibility continues at a heightened level as we support the role of our local health officials and government leaders as they work to lessen the impact of the COVID-19 virus.
Throughout our 40 years of service, Perry’s has always upheld the top industry standards related to cleanliness and sanitation practices in our restaurants. We would like to take this opportunity to highlight these policies and procedures as well as additional precautions we have put in place surrounding the COVID-19 virus.
- Perry’s is closely monitoring public health recommendations from local and state health departments, the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure that our guests and employees remain safe.
- We work closely with Ecolab, a third-party global leader in hygiene technologies and services to make our restaurants as clean and healthy as possible.
- Each of our restaurants continue to regularly disinfect commonly-touched surfaces and high-traffic areas which include menus, tables, counters, doors, condiment holders, check presenters, and more.
- All employees continue to practice good hygiene with hand-washing procedures every 30 minutes.
- Restaurants are deep cleaned before and after business hours daily with hospital grade cleaning supplies.
- Perry’s is requiring that any employee exhibiting signs of illness stay home and will send any employee home that exhibits any symptoms of illness. Employees are unable to return to work without a doctor’s permission.
We appreciate your trust and confidence, and hope you will continue to allow us to serve you!
More Recent News
The Thrill(ist) of it all: Perry’s named one of best steakhouses in Austin
Read on to see what the Thrillist is loving about Perry’s Steakhouse & GrilleRead More
Perry’s Named Top Romantic Steakhouse in Frisco
Perry’s was recognized as top option for steaks within the city of Frisco.Read More