Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your dress code?
What is your dress code?
Perry’s has a Business Casual Dress Code Policy in order to maintain an enjoyable environment for all guests. Our Dinner Dress Code Policy can be found here, and is also highlighted below.
- Guests wearing ball caps will be asked to dine in Perry’s Bar 79® and wear their hats with the bill facing forward. Other more formal head attire, such as cowboy hats and fedoras, are allowed in the main dining room.
- Gym and/or beach wear is not allowed, specifically:
- Men’s sleeveless tank tops
- Exposed sports bras
- Hoodie sweatshirts with the hood worn on the head
- Jeans and dress shorts are allowed.
- No exposed undergarments, or excessively baggy or oversized clothing.
- Clothing should not exhibit offensive language or offensive graphics.
Perry’s management reserves the right to update the Dress Code Policy at any time, make discretionary exceptions as appropriate, and refuse service to patrons who we deem are not appropriately dressed.
- Do you offer valet parking?
Do you offer valet parking?
In addition to self-parking options, all Perry’s Steakhouse locations currently offer Valet Parking (price varies by location). Please contact the store directly for more information.
Reservations & Gift Cards
- While reservations are not required, they are strongly encouraged. Walk-ins are always welcomed but at times there is a bit of a wait for a table.
How to make?
- Reservations can be most easily made through our website, by contacting the restaurant location directly or on other various online platforms hosted by Open Table.
How to change/cancel existing?
- Reservations can be canceled or modified via the method used to arrange the reservation or by contacting the restaurant directly.
- Why am I required to enter a credit card to make a reservation?
Why am I required to enter a credit card to make a reservation?Perry’s requires a credit card to complete a reservation Friday – Sunday (and promotional days and holidays). The card is only being used to secure the reservation at the time of booking; there are no charges to the card unless the reservation holder cancels during the penalty window or just does not show at the time of the reservation.
- Gift Cards
- Perry’s Gift Card balances can be verified here.
- For assistance with gift card balances or gift card inquiries, please call 800-440-2065 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase Gift Cards
- Perry’s gift cards are available for purchase at any of our Steakhouse locations in denominations of $25, $50, $100, $150, and $200. You may also purchase gift cards online here. When purchasing a gift card online, you will have the option to send a physical card by mail or a digital card by email.
- Please note that Perry’s Gift Cards have no expiration date.
- Perry’s Reward Cards expire June 30th of the year following purchase.
Menu & Dining
- Can you send me a menu with pricing?
Can you send me a menu with pricing?
A copy of our full dinner menu with pricing can be found here: Perry’s Dinner Menu. It can also be found on each location page by selecting View Menu and clicking on “Download Dinner Menu.”
We are able to accommodate select menu items avoiding allergens by omitting certain ingredients. When you dine in your server will be happy to guide all of your selections based on your dietary preferences and/or relay them to our culinary team in-store to ensure that your needs are met.
- Gluten Friendly, Vegetarian, Vegan, and Dairy Friendly Offerings
Gluten Friendly, Vegetarian, Vegan, and Dairy Friendly Offerings
To view our Full Dinner Menu, please follow this link: Perry’s Full Dinner Menu where you will find a legend explaining the symbols at the bottom of the menu, which are specific to dietary preferences, and each applicable menu item will be marked as such.
- What kind of beef do you serve?
What kind of beef do you serve?
Perry’s has remained true to its meat market roots serving the highest-quality steaks, including True Japanese A-5 Wagyu beef, Texas Kobe-style Wagyu Beef, USDA-aged PRIME Angus, and Certified Upper Choice beef. Our steaks are seasoned with Perry’s Signature Steak seasoning, served on a hot cast iron plate, and topped with Perry’s Signature Steak Butter.
- Are children allowed? Do you offer a children’s menu?
Are children allowed? Do you offer a children’s menu?
We welcome guests of all ages and offer Children’s Menu options for our younger fans of Perry’s (ages 12 and under), including Chicken Tenders with French Fries, Fried Shrimp with French Fries, Kiddie Mini Burgers with French Fries, Tomato Basil Pasta, Alfredo Pasta, or Marinara Pasta – add Chicken or Shrimp to any pasta.
- Are dogs allowed on the patio?
Are dogs allowed on the patio?
Perry’s does allow dogs to accompany our guests on most of our patios.
Wine & Bar 79
- Do you allow guests to bring in their own wine? Is there a corkage fee?
Do you allow guests to bring in their own wine? Is there a corkage fee?Due to differing state and local regulations, our Corkage Fees are location specific and vary by location. Please visit your desired location and then select Menus → Bar 79 → Corkage to view location-specific corkage policies.
- Where can I view your wine list?
Where can I view your wine list?
Perry’s selection includes wines from all around the world and can be viewed by visiting Perry’s Wine List.
- Do you have a Social Hour/Happy Hour?
Do you have a Social Hour/Happy Hour?
Perry’s Social Hours are from 4 PM – 7 PM Monday through Friday, and 4 PM – 9 PM on Sundays at most locations*, observed only in our Bar 79, featuring $2 Off All Bar Bites, Generous Pours of Wines by the Glass, and Mixology Cocktails. To view our menu visit: Perry’s Social Hour Menu. Social Hour descriptions will be listed at the top of each menu section.
*Note: Perry’s Oakbrook, IL and Perry’s Schaumburg, IL do not offer Social Hour on Sundays. Perry’s Raleigh, NC does not offer Social Hour.
- Do you allow reservations at the bar?
Do you allow reservations at the bar?
We do offer reservations for select tables in our Bar 79; others are utilized on a first-come, first-served basis, allowing for walk-ins. Bar-top seating is first come, first served.
Celebrations & Parties
- What do you do for special occasions?
What do you do for special occasions?
We are happy to provide a complimentary dessert to honor your special occasion. Table-top rose petals are available upon request. Private dining rooms (varied by location) may also be reserved to accommodate intimate to expansive gatherings.
- Can we bring in our own cakes and do you cut them?
Can we bring in our own cakes and do you cut them?
While outside specialty cakes are only allowed in our Private Dining rooms, Perry’s does provide a complimentary dessert of your choice to honor your special occasion! More information on our Private Dining options can be found here.
- Can we bring balloons?
Can we bring balloons?
Perry’s allows balloons only in Private Dining rooms. More information on our Private Dining options can be found here.
Specials & Promotions
- Employment Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Perry’s team! Please fill out a Perry’s Employment Application for your desired position and location.
- Do you accept donation requests?
Do you accept donation requests?
Perry’s is committed to supporting the communities we serve. More information on how to submit a donation request can be found here.
Although we cannot accept every opportunity, we are happy to consider worthy organizations that provide a benefit to the community. Please allow up to four weeks for a response regarding approved donations.