Perry’s Dress Code Policy
Perry’s has a BUSINESS CASUAL Dress Code Policy in order to maintain an enjoyable environment for ALL guests. We thank you in advance for following these guidelines which will be enforced at our restaurants.
- Guests wearing ball caps will be asked to dine in Perry’s Bar 79® and wear their hat with the bill facing forward. Other more formal head attire such as cowboy hats and fedoras are allowed in the main dining room.
- Gym and/or beach wear is not allowed, specifically:
- Men’s sleeveless tank tops
- Exposed sports bras
- Hoodie sweatshirts with the hood worn on the head
- Jeans and dress shorts are allowed.
- No exposed undergarments, or excessively baggy or oversized clothing.
- Clothing should not exhibit offensive language or offensive graphics.
Perry’s management reserves the right to update the Dress Code Policy at any time, make discretionary exceptions as appropriate, and refuse service to patrons who we deem are not appropriately dressed.
- Balloons and Specialty Cakes are ONLY allowed in Private Dining Rooms. They are not allowed in the main dining room or Bar 79.
- Marijuana and Vaping – Guests who emit marijuana odors or are vaping on-premise will be asked to leave.
- Separate Checks — Perry’s will allow separate checks for parties of up to 9 guests. For groups of 10 or more, Perry’s will accept up to 10 equal, separate payments per dining party.
- Behavior Policy — Loud and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.