Dinner Dress Code Policy
Perry’s has a BUSINESS CASUAL Dinner Dress Code Policy in order to maintain an enjoyable environment for ALL guests. We thank you in advance for following these guidelines which will be enforced at our restaurants.
- Please remove ball caps when entering the dining room. Guests wearing ball caps will be asked to dine in Perry’s Bar 79 and wear their hat with the bill facing forward.
- Gym and/or beach wear is not allowed, including running/gym shorts, tank tops, sports bras, or hooded sweatshirts.
- Wearing too little or way too much should be avoided. No exposed undergarments or excessively baggy and oversized clothing.
- Clothing should not exhibit offensive language or graphics.
- Appropriate business casual footwear is required.
- Balloons are ONLY allowed in Private Dining Rooms. They are not allowed in the main dining room or Bar 79.
- Marijuana and Vaping – Guests who emit marijuana odors or are vaping on-premise will be asked to leave.
- Separate Checks — Perry’s will allow separate checks for parties of up to 9 guests. For groups of 10 or more, Perry’s will accept up to 10 equal, separate payments per dining party.
Perry’s management reserves the right to update the Dinner Dress Code Policy at any time, make discretionary exceptions as appropriate, and refuse service to patrons who we deem are not appropriately dressed.